Skip to main content

Your Go-To Travel Essentials This Spring

As the year has progressed and trips have been booked, spring vacations are right around the corner! I don't know about anyone else, but I am so excited to have a getaway to de-stress for a little while. I'm going to share with you some of my travel essentials I take on trips.

By: Stephanie Lopez

What's in my carry-on?

A few things I like to bring in my carry-on bag are small items that I can fit in a backpack or tote. A must for me is a reusable water bottle. Water bottles at the airport can get expensive and so as long as it's empty before walking through security, you can fill it up after and stay hydrated for however long of a flight you have! The airport is typically full of thousands of people, which means more ways for germs to have an impact on your health. No one likes being sick on trips, so having a hand sanitizer nearby can make all the difference. My last carry on essential is my preferred thing to have with me especially when I have a long flight ahead of me. A comfortable neck pillow can make your flying experience and the beginning of your vacation a breeze.

You have arrived at your destination!

After what might seem like an eternity to get to your destination, now the fun can begin! Whether I'm going to a beach or not a few staples I carry in my luggage are perfect for almost anywhere sunny. Skin care is so important, even on your days off. That's exactly why I bring sunscreen with me so I can prevent any sunburn I might encounter while relaxing. Other essentials I take with me to prevent too much exposure from the sun rays are sunglasses and a floppy hat. If I'm going to a beach destination for vacation, I like taking a beach towel so I am able to lay out on the sand. Even if your trip doesn't consist of having a beach, a beach towel can also be used in hotel pools!

Any of the products I mentioned in this blog can be emblazoned with your company's name or logo. Now that you have all your travel essentials ready to go, all that's left is to enjoy your time away from the office!

Interested in finding promotional products? Follow You Name It Specialties on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn! 
Or visit our homepage:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Them Something to Remember You By: From Brand Experience to Brand Recall

Digital ad fatigue is real. Rising costs, saturated social feeds, and banner blindness have made it increasingly difficult for brands to earn and hold attention online. As consumers become more selective about what they engage with, success lies with brands that adapt and look for ways to create connections that feel more personal, memorable, and real. That gap is where experiential marketing comes in. Pop-up shops, live activations, interactive events, and immersive brand experiences give audiences something digital advertising often can’t: the opportunity to participate. Instead of simply seeing a brand, people can interact with it, talk about it, and associate it with a real-world experience. But even the best experience has a limitation: it eventually ends.   Why Experiences Drive Action Experiential marketing works because it turns passive audiences into active participants. Instead of asking consumers to stop scrolling and pay attention, it gives them a reason to ...

The ROI of Branded Merchandise: Why It Works for Every Business

Branded merchandise is a powerful marketing tool that offers a high return on investment (ROI). From increasing brand awareness to boosting customer loyalty and driving sales, promotional products deliver measurable results for businesses of all sizes. However, the modern consumer is highly discerning. Generic, low-quality "swag" often ends up straight in the trash, harming both your budget and your reputation. To unlock true ROI, promotional products must act as a seamless extension of your brand values and directly serve your specific audience. Here is how promotional products drive business value, and how to strategically select items that stick. 1. Boosts Brand Awareness Promotional products keep your brand visible. Custom items act as walking advertisements, but only if they leave the drawer. The secret to impressions is everyday utility. The Data: 83% of people like receiving promotional products, and 87% recall the brand on items they’ve received in the past 2 years. T...