|BY VICTORIA MARTINEZ|
I have picked out my 5 favorite products to help you and your customers keep cool in the heat:
1. SunglassesLets start with the basics, no one likes having the hot sun beating down on their eyes. So why not try a pair of sunglasses? While you're at it, why not add some spice to your sunglasses to really make your outfit POP? Sunglasses have many different designs to choose from whether its the frame, the arms or even the eyepieces themselves, the options are endless!
2. CoolerNo one likes to have a hot drink when they're out and about, so why not offer them a cooler! Not only do coolers offer a large area for you to add your logo, but they are also a very useful product for your customers. Whether is small or large, everyone loves a quality cooler!
3. Phone FanWith technology making a rise in our everyday lives people constantly have their cellphones readily available to them. With a phone fan, your customers can cool off quickly and effortlessly just by plugging it in! Some fans have lights and/or different ports so every customer is accounted for. Not only will you be helping people keep cool with the phone fan, but you will also be able to easily advertise your company just by adding your logo!
4. Water BottleA water bottle is an item that most people need and want in their lives, but it often gets overlooked. We are supposed to drink about half a gallon of water per day! In order to make sure your body isn't dehydrated throughout the summer, it is essential that we are constantly drinking water. Having a portable, reusable water bottle is a great way to ensure we aren't constantly dehydrated while also helping the environment!
5. Cooling TowelLast but not least, is a cooling towel! Cooling towels help draw moisture away from your skin while remaining dry to the touch. Cooling towels aren't just for athletes, they're great for every day use! We thought cooling towels were so cool that we actually made it our product of the month! Check it out here.
Stay updated with the promotional products world by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.